The question we get asked more than any other when we are explaining our services to a new contact is, “How much is Accelerated Leasing going to cost me?” We get it. It’s all about the bottom line, so we decided to break it down based on actual numbers from a property we are currently on in Texas. Here’s what Sales, Inc. will “cost” you to have on your property:
- This is a class A, 280-unit property in a major city in Texas constructed in 2005, and offers 1, 2, & 3 bedroom apartments with rents ranging from $950 – $1600.
- In the months prior to our engagement, this property took an average of 7 applications per month with 6 eventually being approved.
- Our Leasing Expert began leasing on January 9th.
- In the first 30 days Sales, Inc. was on this property (and while running NO SPECIALS), we secured 26 applications, and 20 approvals.
- The 20 approved applications represent an improvement of 14 more than they were getting before we took over the leasing efforts. These 14 new residents will generate $200,000 per year in new revenue for this property.
- For those results, this owner will pay us roughly $27,000. That’s the “cost” of Accelerated Leasing.
- We’ve produced just as well in month two. The math is simple: $400,000 for this owner by hiring us on a 60-day contract. And that only accounts for year 1 revenue; for every one of these residents that renews, the cost-benefit analysis of a Sales, Inc. engagement gets even more profitable. They now have an additional 28 new residents that they have the opportunity to renew year after year.